Entertainment-Shopping(Legit-Jewelries)

   I usually do not recommend products without making sure if its legit and or worth spending money with. So, I will let you in a little secret nowadays. Internet-shopping made it more convenient for you, all you have to do is be connected with the internet and browse the product/s you wanted to purchase(hassle-free) because once your payment is confirm you are good to go and just wait for a couple of days for it to be delivered right in your front door. 
     I myself, was once hesitant to do internet-shopping because I am too scared to get scam. Most especially for expensive ones like "legit jewelries". It is just so hard to trust online, so many cases/stories who got scammed. And i,definitely cannot blame to those people. So, since I am a stay-at-home Mom, i decided to be an online jewelries reseller. Before I agree to be one, I made sure that I can trust that the product/jewelries I am selling are legitimate/real Gold. The type that it is pawn-able(Nasasanla/Maprenda). I purchased one myself on one of the product I am selling-online and brought it to the pawn-shop for appraisal. Víola! It is legit, accepted by the pawn-shop for more half-the amount you paid it for. 
  At http://facebook.com/JnDGoldShoppe. 
 you can trust that the gold-jewelries I am selling is 100% trusted gold. 
   (Designer's inspired Gold-jewelries set.)
            (Gold ring.) 
Come drop me a visit and don't forget to like to be updated for a new-jewelries collections monthly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huawei p10 Lite

Top 10 things to do at Camiguin

Do-it-yourself (DiY) Floating floors installation