The Jungle Book Movie


   WARNING! Some parts of the article may contains Spoilers

     Exactly a week ago(Monday April 25th,2016) my husband and I visited my family at the country. We came home with my (2)nieces and (1)nephew. We then treated them to watch movie with our 3year old son 'THE JUNGLE BOOK' since we believed it was a Kids movie.  
     After a while of watching there are some parts the are really scary, by the King Monkey parts where he was chasing Mowgli to do work for him to get the one called 'red flower'. My two nieces ,nephew and son are unbelievably quiet but I can feel my son's chest pumping and jumping on that part of the movie. Also, for some reason there are some parts of the movie that are really,really dark. I mean you can't see anything, it seems that we are watching a movie from a 'cam video'. 
       (IMDB photo)
   Overall, my nieces, nephew and son are having a great time,most especially to my nieces and nephew whose not always on the city area. 

   

     (Photo: my 2nieces, nephew and my 3year old son and of course my husband).

Again, i do not recommend this movie for kids as it is pretty scary. You do not want your kids to have nightmares do you?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huawei p10 Lite

Top 10 things to do at Camiguin

Do-it-yourself (DiY) Floating floors installation