FAMILY

    I grew up with deceased parents. Okay, let me tell you a little bit of that story. My Mom died when I was 2yrs old. (Breast cancer). My Father re-married,10yrs after he also died(lung cancer/colon cancer) I was 12yrs old back then so I am not really sure what was his illness. There was no 'clear explaination' from my step-mom, they said Doctor's couldn't really tell. I just learnt it myself not too long ago that his illness was probably a colon cancer based of his physical appearance(his belly grew big, and he was pale and thin as stick). 

      So, that left us(other,5 sibling) parentless. I am sad to tell that we are not too close to each other, (my sibling). I only have one particular brother who is so close to me and he is my greatest hero. He is so amazing in everything in life. He sacrifices his own self needs to send his sibling to school, provide food. He works every low paying jobs just to get us food. He works a 14-16hrs security guards shifts just to be able to pay my Information Technology course.
 
My 'hero' brother with my beautiful son.


    I couldn't thank him enough. My older brother is amazing and continuing of helping me out through the years. His never tired of helping his siblings. 

Everything mentioned above wouldn't also be POSSIBLE without my loving,wonderful step-mum,I can say that my Father re-married an amazing woman, her love and acceptance for the all five of us as her instant children,is already the greatest sacrifice she has done. All her brilliant words, lessons she taught me, will forever be in my oneself and I will also teach to my son. Whoever I become today was all because of her words that taught me so much in life. I just wish I can pay these two wonderful  people in time. 
Mama Virgie with my smiling son. 

   As of now, he is working at Saudi Arabia, with a low salary just to explore the world. I wish, there's also people out there who has their own 'Hero' just like mine. Let them know,how they are appreciated. And by thanking them you will make him feel how they are loved and that you are forever grateful of such blessings. 

#Ilovemyheroes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huawei p10 Lite

Top 10 things to do at Camiguin

Do-it-yourself (DiY) Floating floors installation