Food: Adobo recipe

As a wife and Mum, I need to know how to cook for my family. The first time I did cook this traditional Filipino cooking was after a week dating my boyfriend now husband. I basically just told him I am going to make him pork adobo without knowing how to make it. As you can see, the pork adobo (way of cooking) I know was just fry the pork and drain the oil out of it by cooking. While the 'fact' that pork adobo cooking is actually 'stew' with yummy sauce and tenderize the meat. So, I watched youtube on the procedure of how it is done. That was before heading to the kitchen for my very first time cooking Pork Adobo. (I'm pretty adventurous on the kitchen alright). I have the same motto as from the  Ratatouille movie,that (Anyone can cook,ONLY fearless can be great.)


Anyway, here are the ingredients of making pork adobo. 

* 2 stacks of tenderloin(cut in cubes).
* 3 stacks of garlic (minced).
* 6 pieces of whole black pepper.
* 3-4 pieces of bay leaves. 
* 1 cup of dissolve corn starch. 
* 3 cups of water. 
* 1/2 cup of soy sauce
* 2-3 tablespoon of vinegar or use lemonsito.(as to taste).
*  You can add up vegetables of your choice.




This should be your finish product. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huawei p10 Lite

Top 10 things to do at Camiguin

Do-it-yourself (DiY) Floating floors installation