Voonga Shop-Gaisano Mactan Island Mall

    Yesterday, my son and I visited at my Auntie's canteen. Since her canteen is 500meters away from the said mall, i decided to pay a visit and it happens that my sister who was working for my Auntie asked me to buy her a phone, of course she gave me the money a budget for buying the phone. She hand me two-500hundred bills and a (1)one thousand. I have a total of 2,000php bills with me in cash. I decided to shop first for my son and chooses 'Voonga Shop'at lower ground floor, Gaisano Mactan Island Mall,right at the back of Immigration Office. 
    When we were inside (me&son) i caught with two v-neck shirts and bought two for 200.00php. Plus a cute 'tiger bag' for my son. I billed of 370.00 and I hand her a 500peso bill from my sister's money since thats the easiest cash to get(it was on my short's pocket). The cashier then hand me a change of 130.00 and then asked me if i have any other bill, of course i said yes. I asked her whats wrong with the other 500,and she said it was a 'fake' bill. Honestly, i've never had/held a fake money before so i just said 'really?' I felt so bad because it was my sister's cash. And i told her(cashier,with her other co-workmates)that i want the 'fake'500 back  for me to be able to return it to my sister. And they said "sorry,ma'am we will take hold of this,because there will be a tendencies that the 'fake' money will just keep rolling,used it somewhere else". I did not insisted to get it back since there were five of them telling me its really fake. And that, everything they said made sense to me. Of course i don't want the fake money kept rolling around. Because of the 'inky' part of the money, after i handed the 'fake' money they did not even let me hold it again, i was not able to touch it or even held it. The other clerk called somebody on the phone to get a 'permission' if i can have the 'fake' 500bill back and the person on the phone said 'no, they have to take hold' of it. 
      (Shop name)

   So, i left the shop without the 'fake bill' that the shop was claiming,and determine to tell my sister and to warn my Auntie about the 'fake' money. Since my sister got it from my Auntie from her last pay day. There, i told my sister about her fake money and also told my Auntie about what happened. My Auntie then asked me if where was the 500 'fake' bill and i told her that the shop kept it, because of the case that it might just keep rolling and a tendency it will be use to some other places.
    I was not bothered so much of that incident not until i left at my Auntie's canteen to go home and told my husband about what has happened at the shop, that i got a 'fake' bill from my sister's money and that, that was my first ever 'fake' money encountered. And also, that the shop took held of it and did not return to me, he then asked me 'why would they took hold of the money, while (1st) they are not a bank,(2nd) they are not the police, he then said what 'if' that bill was not really fake and that the shop clerk were just trolling me and fooled me and lied to me that it was 'fake' bill? He also said that, they don't have authority to took my money because they are indeed not a bank and or a police. So, after hearing words from my husband, it take me aback and realized he was right, what if indeed i just gave away my sister's money? Last night, i couldn't sleep,still thinking about the money, what if my husband was right, that i got fooled and got scam from Voonga shop? 
    I told my husband i really don't know how to detemine a fake bill, but i forgot to mentioned to him that i was not able to touch/hold the money after i gave it to the shop's cashier. My husband told me i am so trusting,that if people told me things, i easily believe because i thought all people are honest and always have a good deeds, that i am such a country girl and still so easily to got lied to,and i feel such a fool. Then my husband comfort me that it was probably true that the money was 'fake'. 
   I really hope, i was not being SCAM! 
And if I am, KARMA IS A BITCH and eventually, those who scam people will eventually get their bad KARMA hit them,sooner or later. 
   And i am also hoping that it was only me whom they were told to have a 'fake' money, i was worried they might keep telling it to their customers to get a free-money. 

   I hope not! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huawei p10 Lite

Top 10 things to do at Camiguin

Do-it-yourself (DiY) Floating floors installation