Canadian Living

Hello readers,I'm back. Sorry folks I have been occupied since I move here in Canada. This blog is all about my moving here,the process,the long wait and the changes in my life in general. Finally move here last fall Sept 12, 2016. It was a long wait for my immigration papers to be done,it took me and my husband 15-long months of waiting. Finally,my family and I had successfully moved in here. Me as Filipina,have a lot to adjust, weather, environment,life changes. Luckily,my family here(my husband's) accepted me with all the love,from my mother in-law and everyone embrace me with no questions. Accepted me with wide arms and open heart.
      My first fall was exceptionally gorgeous,leaves changes into few different colours. I had my first winter, I love snow, just gorgeous, my first snow fall was November the 20th(EST). And now, I am enjoying my first spring, the only annoying part is that I on the other hand have a black flies allergy, every time they got into my skin it gets swollen and seems that I have been sting by a 🐝 (bee). Enough with the nega vibes,I'm sure eventually my skin will get accustomed to black flies and I will just ignore them like what I do to a regular flies. My life here has been amazing, I love all the changes, me gone to Health care studies,currently doing my "stage"pronounced(es-tage)or On-the-job training. I got my part time job during the weekend and schooling thru the weekdays and I love it.
      Now, I am waiting to finish my stage on the 29th June and I am having a blast, not only me also my son is getting use to "our" life here. My son has the hardest time in our couple of months in here, he will just have a meltdown and me as a Mom will just cry with him because I feel bad for him and wish that some day he will learn to love his life here as well. Thankfully, he seems to have adjusted the changes from a 50kids of our neighbours back in the Philippines to "none" at all when we got here was definitely a big change for him.
     I am happy to announce that without the full love and support of my husband and our family here in Canada it wouldn't be possible to easily embrace the changes of our lives.
    Now summer is coming and it will be my first summer too. 😍🤗 I love the four seasons the different things you can do/activities during these months.
    As some of French language I've learned thru my stage is "Sourie, la vie est Belle!" 🇨🇦 Translated to "Smile,life is beautiful." 😀

Yours truly,
from Quebec,Canada.
Bonnè journeè!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huawei p10 Lite

Top 10 things to do at Camiguin

Do-it-yourself (DiY) Floating floors installation