Huawei p10 Lite

Hello readers, so i am back. Despite my full schedule of school/stage from Monday thru Friday and work on Saturday and Sunday I still manage to hold my smartphone and update my blog. So since arriving Canada 8-months ago, I have been so busy, schedule are filled plus being a mommy and wife. I don't complain, I can't complain this is the life I imagine when I was still in the Philippines. Anyway, fast forward I don't want to bore you guys. I got this new model smartphone for my birthday last month. This is Huawei P10 lite, on the other hand, this model is fairly new, came out of the market at April 2017, it's not even available in Canada yet. Long story short, I have been trying to figure out how to put my second simcard into it since this is dual simcard phone, it's just doesn't work with 2-nano sims and micro SD at the same time.

 I have been trying to watch YouTube but no luck because people just posted video of him installing the simcard? I mean really??? Who doesn't know how to install nano/micro or regular simcard on phones? I got tired of searching on how to put 2-sims and micro SD at the same time. 

    The reason it doesn't work it's just because if you want two simcards on your Huawei P10 lite, you should not use micro SD on that slot as it is intended for the second nano-simcard. The buttomline was that, either use 2 nano simcards and forgot about the SD slot,it's the manual that makes this thing confusing.I was just trying to follow the picture shown. So, anyway I hope you understand my rant or whatever you call it. I hope I am able to help to those whose also got confused on the slots provided. 



Bonne journeè!

Ciao!
Salut!
Au revoir!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 things to do at Camiguin

Do-it-yourself (DiY) Floating floors installation