TRAVEL: Bohol beauties

This island is probably the land of beauties and soft speaker people.( Take it from me,) also, it has the famous Chocolate hills, waterfalls,butterfly sanctuary, Loboc River, zip-line and many more. Not to mention also the beautiful white beaches. My first trip to this island was 2010. Second, 2011 with my husband. Third was with my family, (husband,son& in laws). 2012 December. I am half-boholana by the way, so I love my own😁. This island has so much to see, a week will probably be not enough to see every beauties lying around on this island.
Alona beach,Panglao Bohol.  

Beautiful white sand eh? Well, come see this yourself. This beach does not only have this biggest area of white sand,but also its a line-up of resorts,of your choice,that only means that you have a lot of choices to go to for a different dinning experience. 
Alona beach. 2012

As much as I love the beach, I also love to go for a swim and snorkel close-by the little island made just for snorkelling. If only we can just stay here forever it will be more than enough to live happily. 

There is also a new opened beach closer to Alona. A good friend of mine told me that it has the longest white sand beach in the entire Bohol. 

So,what are you waiting for? Plan for the next vacation alright.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huawei p10 Lite

Top 10 things to do at Camiguin

Do-it-yourself (DiY) Floating floors installation