Withdrawing PayPal funds thru BPI-bank account.

    So,when i was on vacation somebody broke in the house we rented and stole my bag, wallet(contains my ID's and Bank cards). Including my EON-Unionbank card. Which i used to link my paypal with, EON has no bank deduction every paypal transactions. Except a 350.00php charge annually. So,when my bank cards was stolen, i decided not to renew my EON card since i have to pay a 350php to get a new card and for an annual fee which doesn't make sense and I obviously don't want to waste my 350 pesos by getting an EON. I ended up deciding to get a replacement BPI card instead. The funny thing was that, it was a reported stolen card, but surprisingly i 'need' to pay a 100php for the card? Why BPI? As if its my free will to call that thief to steal my card so that I can ask BPI a new card? Bank in the Philippines is ridiculously funny. 

    After weighing things on which is which of my cards I should get a new card with, i ended up choosing BPI, since it is no maintaining balance to keep card active, except  a 5.00php deduction every withdrawals. After placing my withdrawal in PayPal i choose transfer to bank account, it takes 2-3 business days(meaning only monday-friday with no holidays).
(Unionbank(EON) doesn't put additional charge but, it does charge an annual fee of 350.00-which is also considered expensive to have an EON. 

   Before to do so,you have to add your bank account first to PayPal, provide your designated bank and provide the designated bank codes. Bank codes are containing of at least nine(9) numbers. 
(Make sure to choose 'bank account' withdrawal for a cheaper transfer deduction, because the withdrawal under 'bank card'paypal charges 250.00php+the bank charges which is also 150.00 from Bank of the Philippines(BPI). 
   
  After 3days of waiting my money from Paypal was successful added to my BPI account. 

*if i am ask which bank to choose between BPI and Unionbank, i probably choose BPI for multi-functional usage of cards.* 

My review between the two banks.
Unionbank =2 stars of 5.
BPI= 3 stars of 5. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huawei p10 Lite

Top 10 things to do at Camiguin

Do-it-yourself (DiY) Floating floors installation