Receive and Send money thru PayPal

   Hi, on this article i will discuss about on how/where to get a paypal as your choice of payment or send money. 

   When i was pregnant and found out that my baby's life is at stake(he was so tiny at 5mons and i needed to get bed rest), i decided to quit my job as an Account Manager/Officer-in-charge of the company i worked for. I am a work type of person, i love to be busy and earn money. But being pregnant with delicate situation is just not possible. So, i started searching for a homebase jobs thru internet to where I can earn money and will not die of boredom.
    I found this clixsense.com to where i have also shared on my previous post. I needed to made sure that i am working online and will pay me at the end of the day. The choices on mode of payment was PayPal or cheque since clixsense is a US-base company. I just found out how hard could it be for me to get paid via cheque since i do not have a permanent address. 
    I did some wider research on how to get paypal works for me. I found out in one of my friend that EON Card issued by Unionbank of the Philippines can be connected thru paypal. So i open a Unionbank account specifically the EON card. Which you have to pay for the card of 300.00pesos as an activation amount to your paypal. First u need to have a paypal.com account. 

Go to paypal.com 
Click get started and choose the people who wanted to shop online. 

You can choose different type of currency.  

No worries when you first choose personal account on paypal, you can always change it some other times into business, if you choose to be an online entrepreneur. 
   When you successfully sign up on paypal, go to under 'account' then click add bank account. 



Click 'add bank account' when you get your EON card from Unionbank. 

You can always 'link' another bank account anytime you want. 

And after that you can do your first paypal transaction.
Withdrawing your funds can be between your choosen currency balance.

   Note: Make sure that, you choose to withdraw your paypal money thru your bank account. A payment of (50.00php) every paypal withdrawal of below 7,999.00php. Keep in mind that withdrawing your funds can be confusing if you choose to withdraw thru your 'card' a payment of 250.00php will be deducted,so be very careful of your choice on paypal withdrawals. 
   A minimum withdrawals of at least 10$ balance to your paypal account. 

    Please keep in mind that, every after successful withdrawals it takes at least 2-3days business days before it credits to your EON bank account. 

#HappyEarningGeeks












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Huawei p10 Lite

Top 10 things to do at Camiguin

Do-it-yourself (DiY) Floating floors installation